- About the IOHL
- NHL Rosters
- Twitch Pages
- Registration Forums
Roster Links NHL Locker Rooms Locker Room Access Request Gamertag Change Request Formal Trade Request Season 10 Signup List Trades CompletedIOHL
55 followersSeason 11 sign ups are live!! yes we started early but that's to get more teams for next season get them jn!! #iohl
2 days ago@brosauruswrecks how you been still playing nhl??
6 days agoKeep those sign ups for season 10 coming in lots of old faces I see returning!! Spread the word #iohl
12th Dec 2015
IOHL Podcast Welcome
About the IOHL
The IOHL is a structured Six vs. Six Hockey League based upon the EA Sports NHL series. We currently have 16 NHL teams . We play 10 games per week, Sunday thru Thursday at 10:30 & 11:30pm (eastern time).
We have seen a significant amount of growth since we began and have quickly become the premier, late-night, Six's League !
Players are expected to be available to play a minimum of 3 Games per week and may not play more than 6 Games per week. The League Rules should be reviewed and followed at all times during IOHL events. The Rules can be found in the Main Menu.
the Sign-up Form can be found under the "Members" tab. Membership will be limited once we reach our maximum goal of 16 Teams, so sign up now. Once membership is closed new prospective members will be on a time-stamped waiting list and as we have openings we will accept the oldest applications in order.
If you have any questions about the IOHL, please post them in the Chat and a league Veteran will likely answer. If you do not receive an answer, contact a League Staff member and we will reply as soon as we can.
We welcome our new players and look forward to seeing you on the ice !
IOHL League Staff
News S10 Packages20th Dec 2015 · (President) ThePiedPipes86
MANAGEMENT & TEAM PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE NOW.
Team (Management) Package for Season 10
Team packages are now available to acquire for Season 10. Team packages are applied to the team acquiring it, all the perks contained within the package apply to the team for the entirety of Season 10. Only one donation per team is needed for the package. Each team package will require a donation of $5 to the IOHL and will be applied to the team for Season 10.
Perks included in package
- Management swap
- At any time during the season the team can change either their GM or AGM without having to put that player on waivers. The ex-management will then go to the main roster at a salary of $5mil and is eligible to be traded or moved if the team wishes. This can only be done once per season and only one management member can be swapped without having the penalty of a waiver requirement. This perk does NOT apply to Owners.
- Extra Priority Trade Token
- Each team will be granted 1 Priority Trades throughout the season. This will bring the total of Priority trades a team can do in the season to 2 instead of the usual 1.
- Extra stat extension
- Each team will be granted with an additional stat extension throughout the season.
Player Package for Season 10
Player package will be applied to the player for the entirety of Season 10. Player packages can only be acquired by donating $5 towards the IOHL.
Perks included in the package
- Extra trade request
- Every player will gain an additional trade request for the season. That means with the player package the player will have 2 trade requests for the season.
- Extra 24hours on waivers
- With this perk, when a player is placed on waivers they can request an additional 24hours to remain on waivers if no team claims them.
- TC trade request
- players in training camp will be permitted to have a trade request once per season. They will post the request in the proper forum and if no trade is found within an IOHL playing week, the player will be placed on waivers following the same waiver guidelines. One exception, if the player is claimed off waivers the team will not have to eat half the salary.
Register to our website! Season 9 signups Season 9 signups are now being accepted through the recruitment form.
If you are interested in applying for ownership, please follows the link posted on the main page(below is a picture to show you where to find it, if you missed the giant buttons) and fill out your application.
If you do NOT have S9BE beside your name on the website, it means you are not signed up for season 9 yet (or that your application is pending). You need to click the giant button on the homepage as shown below and fill out the fourm.
TwitchSTEVEO523 OfflineXxStinkyPetexX OfflineGame: NHL 16Kris_letang_x58 OfflineGame: NHL 16King_Natzu OfflineGame: NHL 16glazedtumor OfflineGame: NHL 16
- Registration Forums
- Twitch Pages